Monday, February 16, 2009

project 365 ~ week 7

ok. i am going to be truthful here. i did not do very well with my picture taking this past week. i really don't even have a good excuse...... i will do better next week. promise!! so with all that said, here are my 3 pictures that i did take.....

sunday, feb 8th

this is what i made for maggie's teachers, ms. kendall and ms. mary. cute huh? they are hand sanitizers that i took the label off of and that put valentine stickers one. i also tied pretty ribbon around the neck of the bottle to give it an extra touch. the smaller bottles were for nanny and bammaw. i wish i could take the credit for this idea but i can't i found it on another blog, she was giving a tutorial on how to make these and i fell in LOVE with them. love them!





monday, feb. 9th


this is mag's and her daddy right before they left for the 'desserts with dad' that the do every year at her preschool. they do a craft and then eat ice cream. she loved having a 'date' with dad.



tuesday, feb 10th
maggie and i went to see the dentist, dr. burnett. this is so special to me because this is where i used to work up until the day my water broke with maggie! this was her first teeth cleaning experience and she did great. this is my dear friend nodgie who is cleaning her teeth. thanks nodgie for being so great with her. after she had her teeth cleaned, she had some 'toothbugs' in one of her teeth that dr. burnett took care of and she did wonderful with that also!! thanks dr. b!! your the best!!!





4 comments:

Amy said...

cute pics! LOVE the hand sanitizer idea!! i'll have to remember that one. you could do that for any holiday.

Karen Lambert said...

Hand sanatizers are really cute. I may have to decorate some for my kitchen sink.

I have to ask "what are tooth bugs?" That is a new one to me.

Erin said...

Super sweet and great idea even if not yours. :-)

Lauren said...

So, I attempted the hand sanitizers with stickers and yours are way cuter. I may need a personal tutorial. :) I had a great time with you at the women's retreat.