Monday, February 23, 2009

if i only had a brain

it seems that lately i don't have a brain. i have a hard time keeping a train of thought. remembering things, what else.... see what i mean. this week i have NO pictures to post. well, i will say for right now i do not have any pictures to post. it seems that i forgot to put my little card back in my camera after last weeks photos so the pictures that i took this week are not stored on it but are stored inside my camera. and of course i can't find that wire/cable thingie to hook my camera up to my computer. so if i find it i will post my pictures.

man.... i had some good ones this week!

1 comment:

Karen Lambert said...

At least you took the pictures and they aren't going anywhere until you find that thingie....so we will patiently wait for the great pictures you too.