Thursday, August 14, 2008

my blog makeover!

i wanted to say a big THANK YOU to kelly, aka ~ fabulous k, for my new look! isn't it beautiful? fabulous k is very talented and she is just wonderful at all that she does. i love her blog. you should all go over and check it out. she talks about anything that has to do with design, fashion or as she says " anything fabulous " i just love it! also she has a sweet little dog named olive that is just precious that she posts pictures of and every so often. when she is feeling creative, she puts on a "fairy blog makeover" contest, where she picks random peoples names and gives them a blog makeover! how lucky was i? so i just wanted to share her with you all. go check out her blog and be inspired!

2 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Christi,
About the spiders, I have never heard of them called "banana spiders". They may be! They kinda look yellow like a banana, don't they?

My grandma called them "writing spiders" because of the "writings" they did on the web. I have never seen other spiders "write" on their webs.

Plant Lady

Lauren said...

Love the makeover.. I am a bit jealous though. Just kidding!