Tuesday, May 5, 2009

"not me!" monday

Welcome to Not Me! Monday! This blog carnival was created by MckMama. to read what she and everyone else have not been doing this week.

so, here i go! a day late but as always, better late than never!

last week i did NOT lay down and take a nap with billy while maggie was at school and set my alarm clock for am instead of pm and was late picking her up!

nope, not me!

i most certainly did NOT let my kids have ice cream with their dinner!

nope, not i!

i did NOT get frustrated with maggie as i , yes i, opened a door of the church right into her foot! luckily a sweet friend was there to offer a band-aid. did i think of that? nope, not me! yeah, great mom moment for me!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

You are too funny. Love ya!

3rd Wave Inc said...

An alarm clock is a necessity in every household to keep us on time with our daily activities especially if you're always on the go.