Wednesday, March 18, 2009

project 365 ~ week 11

better late than never! that is my new motto, when it comes to project 365....


sunday, march 8th

billy eating a popsicle after dinner.






monday, march 10th

meet our newest addition to our family. this is lucy lou lou. maggie was so happy that she got to name her. isn't she cute?


tuesday, march 11th

every tuesday we get together with some other moms friends of mine. we usually go to the park or mcdonald's to let the kids play. they love it and so do we! maggie was having fun on the rocking horse.





wednesday, march 12th

it rained at my house!!! yeah! i don't think i t has rained at my house in 8 months! woo hoo! little did i know at this time that it would rain for 4 days! praise the Lord! we got almost 3 inches.



thursday, march 13th

this is my new best friend. for about 3 wks mow i have been on a diet and i must say i am doing really well. so i thought i would show you my scale. i weigh myself every morning. as of today, i have lost 7.4 lbs. keep praying for me!





friday, march 13th
this is a salad i made to have with our dinner. i am getting used to eating LOTS of salads. i try to have one with every meal. not only is it good for you, it is a great filler! so, here's to salads!



saturday, march 14th
today i helped throw a baby shower for my friend amber. she is having a little boy in april. this is the table at her shower with all the goodies on it. isn't the cake precious?











3 comments:

Karen Lambert said...

Billy certainly enjoyed the popsicle. Maggie is so beautiful.
Congrats on the weight loss. I will keep praying. Salads are so good for you and your family.
I love seeing your pictures.

Lauren said...

Congrats on the weight loss. You can do it!

Plant Lady said...

Salads are yummy! Popsicles, too!
How is Chester adjusting to Lucy Lou Lou? Maggie looks as if she is having tons of fun!

Blessings~
Plant Lady

PS Congrats on your weight loss! Keep up the good work!