Monday, July 14, 2008

a little about me!


I saw this on someone’s blog and I thought it might be fun ~ so if you play along let me know...
1.What is in the back of your car? Just an empty truck bed
2.What color is your toothbrush? Shimmery pink
3.Name one person who made you smile today. Billy ( pulling chester around by the tail )
4.What were you doing at 8:00 AM? Sleeping
5.What were you doing 45 minutes ago? Giving billy a bath ( we had spaghetti for dinner tonight)
6. What is your favorite candy? Pay day
7. What is the last thing your said aloud? I’ll be right back ~ to Billy
8. What is the best ice cream flavor? Toss up between coffee and buttered pecan
9. What is the last thing you had to drink? Homemade sweet tea
10. What are you wearing right now? Grey shorts and shirt
11. What is the last thing you ate? Spaghetti and salad
12. Have you bought any new clothes this week? no
13. When was the last time you ran? does running from one side of the room to get billy off of the back of my couch count?
14. What was the last sporting event you watched? Couldn't tell ya
15. Ever go camping? Used to. Growing up we would go to inks lake. We loved it!
16. Do you have a tan? Yes, one out of a tube. Gotta love banana boat self tanner!
17. Do you take vitamins daily? Yes – when I remember
18. Do you go to church? Yes – Central Baptist church in Round Rock TX
19. Do you like Chinese food more than pizza? Yes...
20. Do you drink your soda with a straw? at a restaurant, yes...a home, no
21. Are you someones best friend? I would hope so….
22. What are you doing tomorrow? Loving on my kids and maybe the library
23. Where is your dad? At home on Paris TX
24. Can you say the alphabet backwards? Um, no…
25. Do you have a maid service clean your home? No.
26. Do you have a favorite pair of shoes you wear all the time? My brown flip-flops that have just about had it. I cant seem to find a new pair that I like
27. What color is your car? Silver
28. How do you like your popcorn? lots of butter and salt
29. How did you get your worst scar? Birthing 2 kids!!!
30. Look to your left. What do you see? Joe’s old motorcycle helmet. Not sure why that’s there.
31. What color is your watch? I don’t wear a watch
32. What do you think of when you think of Australia? kangaroos
33. Do you use chap stick? Yes
34. Do you have a dog? No but a cat named Chester
35. Last person you talked to on the phone? momma
36. Have you met anyone famous? no
37. Any plans today? Well its 7:oo here so my day is pretty much over. Oh – I haven’t done my bible study homework yet…
38. How many states have you lived in? 1 - the grandest state of TEXAS!!!!!!!!!!
39. Do you dye your hair? I need to but not at the moment
40. Do you like cats? Yes ~ good ole Chester

7 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Christi,

Yes, I'd love to play along! I'll do the same on my blog today.

Blessings,
Plant Lady

Paula V said...

I wonder why this doesn't ask where your mom is? Odd. I guess it's all in the mind of the creator/author of the questions.

As I told plant lady, I can't tell you the color of my toothbrush. I'm pretty positive it's purple but not 100% and that's awful.

I'm shocked at your answer to 20 and that being you work at a dentist he/she has not told you about using a straw with sodas.

If I may enlighten you with knowledge that I discovered about two years ago and no it wasn't from my dentist either but I did ask him and he confirmed it.

Did you know that drinking soda from a straw prevents 50% of the acidic wear on your teeth. Yes, ma'am. I drink all sodas through a straw and if possible it's best to position the straw as far back as possible to further prevent the soda (and bad acid) from touching your teeth. This will help to keep your enamel. As the dentist says, once it's gone, it's gone. They also said if possible to take a drink of water after drinking soda and to not "nurse" a soda but rather drink it faster than slower and follow by water. I don't do that though.

Hope you enjoyed that tid bit of info.
Thanks for your nice comments on my blog.

Lynn - JnL4God said...

Thank you this was fun. I posted the game on my blog too if you want to check it out.
Blessings
Lynn

Kelly | Fabulous K said...

hey! project runway season 5 just premiered TONIGHT! You have to watch...I love it. It's still on Bravo :)

Pinkshoelady said...

Christi,
I just read your prayer request on Rachel Oleson's blog and came straight over.

Lord,
You are our greater and no life is beyond your design or control. Lord I first pray for a favorable report. I pray that You will intervine and let them not be able to find any praoblems. But Lord if that is not Your will then I ask that the problems be a lot more minimal than what is now expected.
Next Lord I pray you will intervine spiritually for the baby and Your holy name. May You use this circumstance to bring these parents into Your saving grace and mercy. Lord like you controled the hearts of kings in the old testement I ask in the Name of Jesus that you will also step in and control the heart of this father. Do not let his fears decide if this child should be born or not. Give him a desire beyond his understanding for this child no matter what the outcome. Give both these parents perfect peace. Send wise councilors to guide them. And most of all let them feel and understand that it is Your presence and Your hand and Your name that loves them and You are in control.
Bring Glory to the name of Jesus through this! May His name be praised!
In Jesus name!
Amen.

I will continue to pray. I was born with several complications myself 46 years ago. You would never know it today. God is faithful!

in faith and prayer,
Pamela R.

Pinkshoelady said...

Praise You Jesus!
Thank you Lord for this awesome answer to prayer!

Christi,
I will continue to lift them up God is bringing about glory to His name and drawing men unto Himself!

Keep me posted.

in glorious faith and prayer,
Pamela R.

Karen Lambert said...

Hi Christi
Just wanted to let you know I took your game over to my blog.
Karen Lambert