Tuesday, January 13, 2009

hello out there!

hello old friends! i know it has been a while since my last post, over a month ago!! it has been a crazy month here for us between the holidays and my grandmothers husband being sick and in and out of the nursing home and then passing away a week ago, a memorial service, the computer crashing and it taking about 3 days to get it running again with great help from a dell representative, thanks olen! anyway, the computer is up and running again but i haven't re~installed my Kodak software. i hope i can find that little disk!! i have such great pictures to share from christmas and billys birthday. he turned 2 on january 2nd. i can't believe it. he is getting to be such a big little boy!

also, i have noticed some of my blogger friends are participating in project 365. have you heard of it? it is where you take one photo each day and post it on your blog. it really sounds like fun and i really want to do it. so, i now must find my cd so i can start what, 2 wks late? you think that ok? i say better late than never!

let me know if you join me in this venture! i would love to look at your photos also!

3 comments:

Plant Lady said...

Christi,

Hi! I hope you all had a great Christmas! Yes, I would like to participate in the project. Let me know when you are starting and I will try to keep up. Are there any particular subjects we are trying to capture or are they just random photos?

Blessings~
Plant Lady

Karen Lambert said...

Of course we want you to join in Project 365!!! and I am sure you have taken pictures even though your computer was crashed....Maybe not everyday, but you can still post some of them.
Anxious to see those Christmas and Birthday pictures. I have missed seeing you on my computer.

Amy said...

if you want to get details on the project you can go to saras blog. after you post your pictures you can link them up to her blog for others that are doing the project to see...if you want.

http://thebowyers.blogspot.com/2008/12/project-365-ready-to-go.html